Our fashion and beauty editor, Lisa Haynes, gives us her monthly edit of vacation-friendly favourites you need to plan into your August packing lists.
Meet the pieces that will revive your high-summer wardrobe – and majorly up your suitcase game. These are the very latest drops in the vacation shops.
Buy them now, wear on vacay…
1. THE EARRINGS: They’re hoops, but not as you know it. Elevate any vacation outfit with this pair of killer drop earrings
2. THE MINIS: Switch your usual make-up haul for diddy products that won’t weigh down your holiday clutch
3. THE SWIMSUIT: Sunshine yellow, check. Bardot frills, check. This is happiness in a swimsuit
4. THE MULES: Never underestimate the power of a pair of neutral flats on vacation. These will go with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
5. THE DRESS: Rainbows have got nothing on this statement stripe dress. Pare it down for sight-seeing, or dress it up for balmy evenings
6. THE SPF: The ultimate CC cream that gives you SPF50 protection, plus anti-pollution defence for big city pitstops
7. THE BAG: When your bag handle is jazzier than your jewellery collection, you know it’s a keeper
8. THE SHADES: Q: Have oversized sunglasses ever been chicer? A: No. These Guccis are tortoiseshell perfection
9. THE TOP: A tribute to cocktail hour (check the detail). If you’ve ever been stuck for a sundowner piece, this is it