1. By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is Citizen Femme Ltd, 50 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8EA
Entry to the Competition
3. The entry of the Competition does not require any purchase of any product or payment.
4. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Citizen Femme Ltd., Pearls of Australia, and Tourism Western Australia, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Citizen Femme and/or Pearls of Australia and/or Tourism Western Australia reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, Citizen Femme and/or Pearls of Australia and/or Tourism Western Australia. will remain the owner of the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
5. The Competition opens on 5 July 2022 at 12.00 GMT and closes on 19 July 2022 at 18.00 GMT (the “Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be eligible to win a prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entries submitted by any other means than those described in these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. Only one entry is permitted per person.
7. Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
8. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. The Prize: Kimberley Lily pendant, featuring an Australian South Sea Keshi Pearl from Cygnet Bay in a unique 9ct gold design.
11. The Prize is as stated and must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be resold. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter, Citizen Femme, selected randomly using an independent computer application. The draw will occur on 19 July 2022 and the winners will be notified the same day.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner must claim their prize within three days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. To learn the outcome of the competition please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading.
17. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Co-Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
18. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
19. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstake, if it is possible. If the sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Co-Sponsors, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
20. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
21. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
22. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.