Citizen Femme is looking for someone ambitious, creative, charismatic and engaging to lead partnerships and help Citizen Femme achieve its revenue potential. You will be involved in pitching branded content opportunities as well as assisting with the development of creative, non-standard media solutions, including video and social media campaigns. Your role will also be to identify year-round engagement opportunities with leading brands in fashion, beauty and travel in order to produce high-quality, compelling content.
It’s a pro-active and engaging role that always needs fresh ideas and creative energy. You need to understand our message and audience and actively know which partners complement our brand and how to pitch new and exciting collaborations that will get them on board. We want someone who will be actively searching for opportunities, reaching out to their network and bringing together brands which can make a real impact. Initiative is key!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales at a publisher, platform, creative agency, or similar (experience of travel titles/market would be advantageous but it is not essential)
- Day to day proactive engagement securing revenue to hit company goals
- Experience in beauty/travel/style/lifestyle is preferred with network of contacts in these sectors
- A proactive hustler
- Interest in developing long lasting relationships and exceeding brand partner expectations
- Utilising data, insights and past campaign performance to produce case studies and other sales collateral
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to find solutions
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Commercial awareness; setting monthly targets is key with the ability able to generate innovative and creative solutions for the business
- A solid understanding of luxury market
- Enthusiastic team player, highly organised, great communication skills, who is also able to demonstrate initiative and work autonomously
- Research and develop appropriate new partnership clients, working on last minute opportunities and planning 6-9 months in advance with brand financial calendars
- Lead on all Citizen Femme’s partnership activity and opportunity
- Own, develop and delivery the partnership strategy in line with goals and KPIs
- Maintain, build and establish relationships with key brands and stakeholders to align with partnership goals
- Cultivate and present new partnership ideas to meet and exceed defined targets and revenue goals
- Negotiate sponsorship packages
- Work closely with the broader team to identify and deliver partnership benefits
CV: By email to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the next stage of our recruitment process. Citizen Femme is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their merits and abilities without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.